Code of Conduct for this Community
Welcome to the Streamsheet & Mosquitto Community. We want to make this forum a positive environment to discuss Streamsheet, Mosquitto, IoT related topics, and to give us your feedback on our software.
To facilitate this, we ask that all members of this forum adhere to the following set of guidelines known as the Streamsheet & Mosquitto Code of Conduct:
This is a community to share and gain knowlegde and support each other through ongoing conversation. We welcome and encourage constructive feedback, but we do not allow malicouse or unsrespectful behavior.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
The Streamsheet forum is not to be used for advertising.
Impersonating a Streamsheet Moderator
Working for Cedalo is really cool. Passing yourself off as an Cedalo employee is not. If you want to work for Cedalo, you can apply here.
Don´t break the law
This should go without saying, but don’t post anything that could violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. More specifically, you may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
We rely on a group of moderators to organise the forum content. They can be recognized by the moderator badge in their profile. They are primarily here to help and guide you through your Streamsheet experince, but also enforce this code of conduct.
Moderators reserve the right to remove any content and ban users that don’t comply with these guidelines. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Moderators are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police. When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. Just flag it. We’ll take it from there.
Thank you for your time
Thank you for taking the time. The Streamsheet forum should always be treated as an environment where everyone can feel comfortable. This CoC is intended to be a set of guidelines that help create and maintain those environments, not a definitive list of every eventuality we may need to take action on.