About the Issues category

We are always working on improving our software. Our developers code around the clock to upgrade our Mosquitto technology. In this category you are invited to help us take Mosquitto on the next level.:muscle:

So, if you want to report an issue please let us know. :sunglasses:

I am looking forward to working with all of you to receive and forward any issues that you may find to our development team. Sharing your experiences is very helpful. Keep up the good work.

Reporting guidelines:

• Choose a good title - be very specific.

• If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the developers.

• When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end.

• Visual reporting is always welcome. Use pictures or even videos to describe your issue in detail. I recommend Loom. Videos should not be longer than one minute!

• Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what issues are already reported. If you have a duplicate topic, I will lock it and point you to the current topic where the issue is being discussed.