Docker install failed ,Exit(0) inmediately

docker run -itd --name=streamsheets -p 8888:8081
-v /streamsheets:/streamsheets cedalo
/streamsheets-installer:1.6-milestone-linux

and the container state was exit(0), I tried so many ways but can not make it up .

Hi quanwenbo,

Have you already tried the two steps from the documentation and they did not work for you?

Step 1: Get the installer on to you local directory: docker run -v ~/streamsheets:/streamsheets cedalo/streamsheets-installer:1.6-milestone-linux

Step 2: Run the start.sh file. sh start.sh (sometimes sudo is needed)

In your docker run statement you are trying to run the installer as the Streamsheets software, which are two different images. :slight_smile:

thank you ,I made it yesterday afternoon ,the first installer container did’t need to be “up” state,just docker run and cd ~/streamsheets ,and sh start.sh , and will be done. Before I understood this I always try to make the installer container run up . but in fact it do not need.

But there is a new problem , when I deleted some thing and tried to go to Administration I got this .
It will always turning a circle ,and I can do nothing but keep watching.

And I am a chinese guy ,Could I suggest that The Language add a choice of Chinese?
I think a lot of people here will like this OPEN software.
If some translation work need help ,I can try to give some.

Glad we got the first problem sorted out :wink:

About the second:
Do you know what you deleted?
Did you delete something inside the software? Or somewhere else?

I totally understand, that adding further languages would help many people. But at this point in time, we don’t have the manpower to support it. Thank you for your offer!!
I hope English is fine for now with you. If you have further trouble understanding, I hope we can figure it out over the forum :slight_smile:

I can’t remenber so clearly, seems like some Producers, Connectors ,and Consumers.

If I meet again, you will know it immediately. TKS.

1 Like